It has since become quite popular for the general audience and in response to their needs, been developed further.
The version 1.2, now known as The Canal Runner, will be released shortly.
- Length: 9.55 m
- Width: 3.33 m
- Depth: 0.437 m
- Height: That of yourself (the boat is lower, unless you are a tiny and it's hard to duck inworld. Even with the right animation, SL registers you as sitting upright).
New in 1.2:
- Engine sound changed to a more steamengineish
- Added animated propeller
- Added water ripples to sides and aft
- Smoke now turns off when standing up from the boat. The same goes for water riples and propeller
- Sitscript in bow. Just click Sit on the board front, which means you can now also have a passenger. The boat is still modifyable, so your own poseballs may be added/linked
- Very simple manual included. Stress simple. It's a simple boat, hence simple manual.